Total Pageviews

Friday, July 15, 2011

On the bright side :)

Here we go!  Ok, I've been super busy and that's why I'm not posting as often. 

Of course I'm not getting tired of it.  Hell naw.

I just got my internship at the radio station and I'm really excited!  So...job, internship, school, family...those are ascending order of importance, of course.  Internship and school are really the same thing, but they're not so much because I have some extra great opportunities for learning and networking there.  Plus, some of my hours will be paid $$$ yay!

So really I just wanted to say that I'm feeling a little better about my opportunities that my degree opens up for me.  I can still go to grad school and get my MFA so that I can teach.  If I teach writing part time, write some stuff I can get paid for (which I should produce some good shit while I'm obtaining that degree), get some hours doing awesome stuff with radio, etc...it will all come together to make enough money that I can live on.

And, for the most part, I can do these things and still get plenty of family time. 

So, the moral of the story is:  I may have to juggle many different things, but I can get what I want and love it. 

Oh shit.  This significantly increases the amount of time I am forced to wear a bra. 

There is a downside after all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment